There are 2 users in the forums

Lets Talk some warriors

i know its a bad season for us. what else is new but we gotta get this site going so everybody say something about their best memory of the warriors and their all time favorite warrior.
Stomping the mavs in game 5 of round 1 of the playoffs.
Best game to be at. The energy in Oracle was crazy, and the warriors obviously fed off of it.
Great game
yes i remember that game i saw it on TV. I was pumped i can only imagine what it was like for you to be there. would have been thrilling. Fans where huge that year.
ill go with that whole season....it was nice to see us up in the standings and actually expecting to win! best memory without a doubt i still enjoy every game but its never the same
Would have been amazing to be there. It looked like a sea of yellow. It was amazing. I wonder when we will ever see anything like that again.
Wow. What an ugly game this last one was. Just ugly. I can't believe they just gave up 147 points.
thats what happens when you dont play D. Damn that was ugly. They need to fix things and fast this off season.
haha, yea that game against the spurs was ugly. we were never in that game AT ALL, except for it when it started at 0-0 haha.