There are 2 users in the forums

Andrew Bogut: "Savior" or "Save it" ?

Andrew Bogut: "Savior" or "Save it" ?

I'm excited about the direction the front office feels this organization is headed. That said, I'm not yet convinced or sold on the notion that the right people have been brought in - from the front office, to the coaching staff, to the personnel.

I admit, i haven't followed Bogut's career whatsoever. Didn't even know he was Australian until we traded for him. I'm hopeful he is everything the W's are lacking as well as seek, but on the other hand, I question his devotion to the team-first concept and how selfless of a teammate he is capable of being. Is he a divisive figure, is he controversial, do any character defects he possesses translate to disruption in the locker room? I dont know. The interviews I've watched of him are all that i have to go off. And, quite frankly, I'm not sold on him yet.

Go W's
[ Edited by daWest on Nov 3, 2012 at 9:48 PM ]
If I was to choose, savior may not be the word, but Bogut is a huge reason for this team's success. His passing ability in the motion offense really makes the team better in the half court. His shot blocking and rebounding on the defensive end are invaluable. Keeping him healthy is more important on that end of the floor. Love the acquisition and the player.